March 06, 2009

iN tHe MiX II: dJ Connect-I-Cut





Mix Sessions Part 2: Disco : Oldskool : HipHop

dJ Connect-I-Cut DOHH MIKS (DL)




TRAKS:

Linkwood Family Piece of Mind

Gonzales Working Together (Akira The Don RMX)

The Coup My Favorite Mutiny

Rah Band Electric Fling

Instant Music My boy

Kurtis Blow Tough

The Blues Project Flute Thing

Arrested Development Mr Wendal

Joubert Singers Stand on the Word (Hot Coins RMX)

Justin Timberlake My Love (DFA RMX)

Elektrons Get Up (Greg Wilson RMX)

Rekid Spiders

Gwen Guthrie Seventh Heaven



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment and the add.
    Really like this blogg as well!but then again, what's not to like?
    Great tunes, mixes and videos!consider yourself linked;)
    Keep it up..

    ps:possible for a playlist on the DOHH MIKS?

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lektor,

    playlist will be available soon.

    Cheers,

    SR

    ReplyDelete